How to order
Download an order form HERE
We love to talk weddings, so please feel free to contact us by telephone or email to talk through your requirements and discuss any questions at any stage of your order.
We strive to make the ordering process as simple and personal to you as possible. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions before placing an order, we are always happy to help!
The order process in 5 simple stages
1. Decide on your design collection or commission your own unique design. You can order a sample on each product's page for £4.50. This cost is fully refundable against any order placed later on.
2. You can either email us on firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what items you require, and we can put together an itemised quote for you. Or you can download an order form and complete this.
3. Once we have received your order form, or agreed a quote by email, we will send you an invoice for 50% of your order. Upon receipt an e-proof will be prepared for you (unless hard copy is specifically requested).
4. Once any amendments required are completed and final approval is made by you, the final balance of your account is payable (please note no further changes can be made after this stage without additional cost).
5. Your final stationery will be printed, packaged and delivered to you (yippee!).
We always aim to send out your e-proof within 2-5 working days of receiving your order and deposit. Your final order should be completed within a maximum of 3 weeks from the time we receive your final approval and the balance of your account.
We send all of our samples by 1st class Royal Mail. Proofs are usually delivered by email PDF, unless specifically requested by post. Final delivery of all orders is sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery to ensure it is recorded and tracked. This is charged at cost but is free for orders over £250.
How many Save the Dates/Invitations should I order?
Even though you are inviting 80 guests to your wedding it doesn't mean you need to send out 80 invitations. Many of your guests will be couples or families living in the same house.
We recommend that you order a few extra day and evening invitations just to allow for any mistakes when addressing them. This also applies to Thank You cards and Place settings.
When should I order my stationery and when should I send out the invitations?
For your save the dates, we advise sending these out as soon as you have set the date of your wedding so that you and your guests can start getting excited and put the date on their calendars!
We recommend that you send out your invitations no later than 6 weeks prior to your wedding day. However, 12 weeks is ideal as many guests may be booking holidays over the busy summer months or if your wedding is taking place during a busy seasonal period.
We normally require 4 weeks to produce your wedding stationery. This means you might want to make your order with us about 16 weeks prior to your wedding day.
Of course, we can certainly accommodate orders very quickly, so any whirlwind romance wedding stationery orders can also easily be fulfilled!
On the day items
We realise that you will not have finalised things like your Order of Service, Menu, Table Numbers, Place Settings and Table Plan until nearer the date of your wedding. You can therefore place orders for these items up to a month before the big day. We can cater for orders made later than this, but please do contact us to check we can do this for you.
This collection is empty.